Weeklysafety.com has an offer that you won't find anywhere else. We are giving away OSHA-compliant safety manuals that include 3 Core Safety Compliance subjects. Every company needs a safety manual with AT LEAST these core compliance topics addressed.
- Corporate Safety Policy
- Company Policies and Procedures
- Hazard Communication
This COMPLETELY FREE safety manual is provided in Microsoft Word *.docx format and it is 100% customizable. It is very easy to add or delete sections and add your company name.
This safety manual is OSHA-compliant, so that means within minutes you will have a fully customized, printable written safety program designed for your company. This safety manual includes:
- Corporate Safety Policy - a perfectly written corporate policy ready for you, your President, CEO, or Boss to sign off showing that you have Management Commitment - from the top!
- Company Policies and Procedures - includes important statements about how to handle first aid requirements, how your company will handle OSHA record-keeping requirements, general Do's and Don'ts that every company needs to put in writing, safety management responsibilities, and one of the key policies that OSHA looks for: Disciplinary Actions for Willful Unsafe Acts. (11 pages)
- Hazard Communication Program - One of the the standards consistently listed in the the Top 10 Most Frequently Cited Standards is the OSHA regulation on Hazard Communication. As part of this Free Safety Manual you'll get a written "HazCom" program that includes the requirements for the Hazard Communication Standard (HCS) which is now aligned with the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS).
But you know Weeklysafety.com didn't stop there. Every company is different, and you might need MORE than just the basics. After you download your FREE safety manual, you will have the opportunity to upgrade your order by adding 20 more sections to your safety program that include the following topics:
- OSHA Inspections
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Stairways and Ladders
- Fall Protection
- Equipment, Tools & Ground Fault
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Emergency Action Plan
- Injury and Illness Prevention
- Aerial Lifts
- Back Safety
- Confined Space Entry
- Electrical Safety
- Excavation & Trenching
- Hearing Conservation
- Powered Industrial Trucks
- Respiratory Protection
- Scaffold Safety
- Silica Control
AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH & SPANISH! Our entire Safety Manual has been professionally translated into Spanish. The Spanish version is identical to the English version so you can be assured your Spanish-speaking team members are receiving the same high-quality content.