This safety video program on Workplace Stress helps employees identify potentially stressful situations and learn how to cope with them.
In our fast-paced world, we all encounter a number of situations that can be stressful, many of which occur at work. Yet workplace stress and its potential to negatively affect people’s job performance is a topic that is often overlooked.
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- situations causing stress,
- positive versus negative stress,
- recognizing symptoms of stress,
- effects of stress on the mind and body,
- eliminating stress factors,
- stress-relieving exercises, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- Section 5(a)(1) - General Duty Clause
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.