This safety video program on Eye Safety in Construction Environments provides employees with the information they need to recognize and avoid eye hazards that they can encounter on a job site.
An estimated 24 million eye injuries occur in the U.S. each year. About 2,000 of them will occur today, and every day thereafter, while people are at work. All too many of them will cause the victim to lose some or all of their eyesight. But eye injuries can be prevented.
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- how to prevent eyestrain,
- protecting against particles and splashes,
- avoiding radiation hazards,
- what to do in case of an eye injury, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- 1910.133 - Eye and Face Protection
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.