This safety video program on Distracted Driving provides the information employees need to drive cars, vans, and small trucks safely, both on and off the job.
We've all seen them, drivers on the road drinking a cup of coffee, putting on make-up, eating a snack…and talking on their cell phones. More and more people every day, it seems, are doing something other than paying attention to traffic when they're behind the wheel. It's called distracted driving.
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- the cost of distracted driving,
- technology and distraction,
- eliminating distractions before you drive,
- cell phones,
- fighting distraction on the road, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- Section 5(a)(1) - General Duty Clause
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.