This safety video program on Slips, Trips and Falls contains valuable information about how to identify, avoid, and prevent hazards that cause slips, trips and falls.
Slips, trips and falls are no laughing matter. They're involved in most of the accidents that occur in workplaces every day. They cause 17% of disabling occupational injuries and 15% of on-the-job fatalities. But slips, trips and falls can be prevented.
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- center of gravity and maintaining balance,
- the mechanics of trips and slips,
- types of walking surfaces,
- housekeeping and maintenance,
- how footwear can help to prevent falls,
- how to fall properly, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- 1910 Subpart D - Walking-Working Surfaces
- 1910.23 - Guarding Floor and Wall Openings and Holes
- 1910.24 - Fixed Industrial Stairs
- 1910.25 - Portable Wood Ladders
- 1910.26 - Portable Metal Ladders
- 1910.27 - Fixed Ladders
- 1910.30 - Other Working Surfaces
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.