This safety video program on OSHA Recordkeeping for Managers and Supervisors discusses the recordkeeping process and what managers and supervisors need to do to comply with the regulation.
The OSHA Part 1904 Recordkeeping Standard gives employers a powerful way to make their workplaces safer, by tracking the illnesses and injuries that occur in their facilities. Using the forms that OSHA provides in the Standard, companies can identify the safety problems that they need to address. This information also helps OSHA modify existing regulations, or create new ones, so that employees across the country can work more safely.
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- the importance of recordkeeping,
- what businesses are exempt,
- defining injuries and illnesses,
- what work-related and new cases are,
- the three key recordkeeping forms,
- employee rights,
- other recordkeeping issues, and more
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- 1910.440 - Recordkeeping Requirements
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.