This safety video program on Driving Defensively provides the information employees need to drive cars, vans, and small trucks safely, both on and off the job.
When you drive defensively, you're always looking for trouble. Not because you want to cause it, but so you can defend yourself against other drivers, and the trouble they can cause. Whether they're speeding, tailgating, or just not paying attention to what they're doing, other drivers can put you at risk.
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- the fundamentals of driving defensively,
- dealing with distracted drivers,
- coping with aggressive drivers,
- using your headlights,
- driving safely in bad weather,
- handling a blowout,
- sharing the road with trucks and buses, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- Section 5(a)(1) - General Duty Clause
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.