This safety video program on Safety Orientation in Construction Environments provides the information employees need to create and maintain a safe and healthy workplace.
When the day begins there is always lots of work to do with orders to fill, quotas to meet, and those ever-present deadlines to hit. But if we rush and aren’t careful we could very well cause an accident, damage valuable property, or even suffer a serious injury. That's where the phrase "Safety First" comes in. It means that working safely is the top priority and we need to learn to take precautions to protect ourselves from hazards and prevent accidents.
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- preparing mentally for the job,
- safety housekeeping and accident prevention,
- personal protective equipment,
- safe work practices,
- preparing for emergencies, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- 1926 Subpart C - General Safety and Health Provisions
- 1926 Subpart D - Occupational Health and Environmental Controls
- 1926 Subpart E - Personal Protective and Life Saving Equipment
- 1926 Subpart F - Fire Protection and Prevention
- 1926 Subpart G - Signs, Signals and Barricades
- 1926 Subpart I - Tools-Hand and Power
- 1926 Subpart J - Welding and Cutting
- 1926 Subpart K - Electrical
- 1926 Subpart L - Scaffolds
- 1926 Subpart M - Fall Protection
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.