This safety video program on Confined Space Entry provides employees with the information they need to stay safe in Permit Spaces and helps employers stay in compliance with OSHA requirements, whether they doing general industry or construction type work.
OSHA's Confined Spaces in Construction regulation (1926 Subpart AA) not only includes specific requirements for construction activities in confined spaces, it also clarifies many of the rules included in its Permit-Required Confined Spaces Standard for General Industry (1910.146) as well. The Construction Standard can also apply to many employers that don't normally consider themselves to be "construction-type" businesses.
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- reducing risk with a Permit Space Program,
- entry permits,
- testing for hazardous atmospheres,
- making a space as safe as possible,
- a step-by-step approach to safe entry,
- attendants and evacuation,
- special situations, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- 1910 Subpart H - Hazardous Materials
- 1910.119 - Process Safety Management of Highly Hazardous Chemicals
- 1910 Subpart J - General Environmental Controls
- 1910.146 - Permit-Required Confined Spaces
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.