This safety video program on Safety Orientation in Food Processing and Handling Environments provides the information employees need to create and maintain a safe and healthy workplace.
When the day begins there is always lots of work to do with orders to fill, quotas to meet, and those ever-present deadlines to hit. But if we rush and aren’t careful we could very well cause an accident, damage valuable property, or even suffer a serious injury. That's where the phrase "Safety First" comes in. It means that working safely is the top priority and we need to learn to take precautions to protect ourselves from hazards and prevent accidents.
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- how to prepare mentally for the job,
- safety housekeeping and accident prevention,
- the proper selection and use of personal protective equipment,
- safe work practices,
- how to prepare for emergencies, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- 1910 Subpart E - Exit Routes and Emergency Planning
- 1910 Subpart F- Powered Platforms, Manlifts, and Vehicle-Mounted Work Platforms
- 1910 Subpart G- Occupational Health and Environmental Control
- 1910 Subpart H- Hazardous Materials
- 1910 Subpart I-Personal Protective Equipment
- 1910 Subpart J- General Environmental Controls
- 1910 Subpart K-Medical Services and First Aid
- 1910 Subpart L- Fire Protection
- 1910 Subpart N-Materials Handling and Storage
- 1910 Subpart O-Machinery and Machine Guarding
- 1910 Subpart Q- Welding, Cutting and Brazing
- 1910 Subpart S-Electrical Safety-Related Work Practices
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.