This safety video program on Safety Housekeeping and Accident Prevention provides workers with the information they need to recognize on-the-job hazards and explains how they can prevent accidents.
Workplace accidents cause nearly 5,000 deaths and 3 million injuries every year. But many of these incidents could have been prevented. Good housekeeping and safety practices can significantly reduce accidents and injuries in any type of work environment. Employees need to understand how to maintain a neat and orderly work environment and develop other good safety habits that will help them to create a safer workplace for everyone.
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- developing a good safety attitude,
- maintaining a neat and orderly work environment,
- using tools and equipment,
- identifying and storing hazardous materials,
- hazardous materials cleanup and disposal,
- personal protective equipment, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- Section 5(a)(1) - General Duty Clause
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.