This safety video program on Loading Dock Safety reviews the different types of hazards that employees can encounter while working on loading docks and discusses the equipment and safe work practices that they should use to avoid these hazards.
A loading dock full of hustle and bustle is a sign of a healthy business, but all that activity can increase the hazards that employees are exposed to, and lead to injuries and even fatalities.
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- safe working procedures,
- preventing slips, trips and falls,
- docking transport vehicles,
- operating materials handling equipment on a loading dock, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- 1910.211 - Machine Guarding
- 1910.22 - Walking-Working Surfaces
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.