This safety video program on DOT Reasonable Suspicion Testing for Managers and Supervisors Part II discusses the behavioral and physical signs that someone has been drinking, how alcohol and drug tests are conducted, the Removal-From-Work and Return-To-Duty processes, and more.
Drugs are not the only substances employees can use that impair their judgement and affect their ability to perform their job safely. Alcohol can be a serious problem as well. So it is important to know the indicators of alcohol consumption, and when to consider sending an employee for a Reasonable Suspicion test. This two-part course has been created to satisfy the DOT’s 2-Hour Reasonable Suspicion training requirements.
Areas covered in the program include:
- behavioral signs of alcohol abuse,
- physical signs of alcohol abuse,
- approaching the employee,
- drug and alcohol testing basics,
- how drug and alcohol tests are conducted,
- removal and Return-to-Duty,
- getting help for substance abuse, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- 49 CFR Part 199 – Drug and Alcohol Testing
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.