MARCOM's Safe Lifting in Construction Environments DVD Program provides the information employees need to protect their backs when they are lifting and carrying, which is something we do all the time, and we normally don't think twice about it.
But there are good reasons to consider how we lift and carry things, because there are right ways and wrong ways to do it. And what you don't know about them can hurt you.
The DVD program includes:
- information on the back's structure and function
- preparing for a lift
- the mechanics of safe lifting
- planning a "carry", and more
The DVD program in the kit comes with a comprehensive leader's guide, reproducible scheduling & attendance form, employee quiz, training certificate and training log.
- Section 5(a)(1)- General Duty Clause
- 1926 Subpart H - Materials Handling, Storage, Use, and Disposal