MARCOM's Personal Protective Equipment DVD Program helps employers meet OSHA requirements. This program provides employees with the information that they need to avoid injury on the job by using the appropriate PPE.
On-the-job injuries affect all types of people doing all types of work. And virtually everyone will experience at least one of them at some point in their life. These accidents cost employers more than $100 billion every year. Since most workplace injuries result from the workers not wearing proper personal protective equipment (PPE), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requires employers to provide and maintain appropriate PPE for their people, and train them on how to use it.
The DVD program includes:
- an overview of the OSHA regulations involving PPE
- head protection
- eye and face protection
- respiratory protection
- hand protection
- foot and leg protection and more
The DVD program in the kit comes with a comprehensive leader's guide, reproducible scheduling & attendance form, employee quiz, training certificate and training log.
- 1910 Subpart B - Adoption and Extension of Established Federal Standards
- 1910.19 - Special provisions for air contaminants
- 1910 Subpart H - Hazardous Materials,
- 1910.120 - Hazardous waste operations and emergency response
- 1910 Subpart I - Personal Protective Equipment
- 1910.132 - general requirements
- 1910.133 - Eye and face protection
- 1910.134 - Respiratory protection
- 1910.135 - Head protection
- 1910.136 - Occupational foot protection
- 1910.138 - Hand protection