This safety video program on Safety Showers and Eye Washes discusses how this equipment works and how employees should use it if they or a coworker are exposed to a hazardous material on the job.
Employees who are exposed to hazardous materials can suffer severe injuries, including burns, blindness, even death. But safety showers and eye washes can help them to avoid this.
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- hazardous materials (HAZMATs),
- safety showers and eye washes,
- standards for decontamination equipment,
- using a safety shower,
- using an eye wash,
- what to do after a HAZMAT decontamination, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- 1910.151 - Medical Services and First Aid
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.