This safety video program on Food Handling Safety discusses the contamination hazards that are associated with food handling, and the materials, equipment, and safe work practices employees should use to ensure that the foods they prepare will not make someone else sick.
The food supply in the United States is considered to be one of the safest in the world, yet according to the Centers for Disease Control, millions of Americans still come down with foodborne illnesses every year.
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- sources of foodborne illnesses,
- personal hygiene for food handlers,
- hand washing,
- cleaning and sanitizing,
- preventing cross-contamination,
- controlling food temperatures, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- CFR 21 Part 120 - Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP)
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.