This safety video program on Hazardous Materials Labels discusses the different labeling systems that employees are likely to encounter and how they can get the information they need about hazardous materials from these labels quickly and easily.
Hazardous materials are used productively every day in many businesses. But they can also cause serious damage if they are not handled correctly. HAZMAT container labels help to reduce these hazards by communicating important information about these substances to the people who work with them.
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- regulatory labeling requirements,
- GHS labels,
- DOT Hazard Class labels,
- HMIS labels and the NFPA labeling system,
- hazardous waste labels, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- 1910 Subpart H - Hazardous Materials
- 1910.119 - Process Safety Management of Highly Hazardous Chemicals
- 1910 Subpart Z - Toxic and Hazardous Substances
- 1910.1200 - Hazard Communication
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.