This safety video program on Forklift Safety: Industrial Counterbalance Lift Trucks introduces employees to the forklift they'll be using, explain its capabilities and limitations, and show them how to operate and maintain it properly.
Industrial counterbalance lift trucks are the forklifts that do most of the materials handling work in industrial facilities today. They get these tasks done quickly and efficiently, but they can also be dangerous… killing more than 100 workers and injuring thousands more every year.
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- what makes forklifts different,
- driving a forklift safely,
- using the mast and forks,
- operating safely in the workplace,
- inspecting a forklift,
- refueling and recharging safely, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- 1910 Subpart N - Materials Handling and Storage
- 1910.178 - Powered Industrial Trucks
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.