This safety video program on Hand, Wrist and Finger Safety reviews the hand, wrist and finger hazards that employees may encounter in their workplace, and shows them the equipment and safe work practices they can use to prevent injuries.
Employees' hands are their most valuable tools. Every day their hands, wrists and fingers are exposed to many different hazards, including cuts, bruises, burns and crushing injuries. Ergonomic stresses can also damage them severely over time. But this doesn't have to happen.
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- the hand’s design and structure,
- safe work practices,
- preventing ergonomic injuries,
- choosing tools and using them safely,
- selecting the best gloves for the job, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- 1910 Subpart I - Personal Protective Equipment
- 1910.138 - Hand Protection
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.