This safety video program on COVID-19 in Healthcare Environments (OSHA's Emergency Temporary Standard) discusses the requirements in the standard, the latest in vaccine mandates, and how employees can guard against infection.
Although the Coronavirus surfaced in the U.S. in early 2020, it feels like we’ve been living with it forever, in our workplaces, homes, and communities, as well as in the media and on the internet. The Coronavirus is a serious disease, and healthcare workers are one of the groups that have the highest risk of infection. As a result, OSHA has created an Emergency Temporary Standard for healthcare facilities.
Areas covered in the program include:
- the COVID-19 Plan and required precautions,
- physical considerations and administration,
- the Coronavirus,
- testing and tracing,
- hand washing and “touch discipline”,
- social distancing and “respiratory etiquette”,
- what do if you think you are getting sick,
- and returning to work during the pandemic.
The safety video program comes with a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- CFR 1910.502- Healthcare,
- Subpart U - COVID–19 Emergency Temporary Standard
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.