MARCOM's Hand, Wrist & Finger Safety DVD Program reviews the hand, wrist and finger hazards that employees may encounter in their workplace, and show them the equipment and safe work practices they can use to prevent injuries.
Employees' hands are their most valuable tools. Every day their hands, wrists and fingers are exposed to many different hazards, including cuts, bruises, burns and crushing injuries. Ergonomic stresses can also damage them severely over time. But this doesn't have to happen.
The DVD program and booklet include:
- the hand’s design and structure,
- safe work practices, preventing ergonomic injuries,
- choosing tools and using them safely,
- selecting the best gloves for the job and more.
DVD program in the kit comes with a comprehensive leader's guide, reproducible scheduling & attendance form, employee quiz, training certificate and training log.
- 1910 Subpart I - Personal Protective Equipment,
- 1910.138 - Hand protection.