MARCOM's Forklift/Powered Industrial Truck Safety DVD Program has been designed to give employees the information they need to work safely with this equipment, while helping employers comply with OSHA's Powered Industrial Truck Standard.
Forklifts and other powered industrial trucks are rugged, powerful tools that help workers perform materials handling tasks quickly and efficiently. But the same qualities that make industrial trucks so helpful can also make them dangerous… and they are involved in more than 100 fatalities and 35,000 serious injuries each year.
The DVD program includes:
- OSHA training requirements,
- types of powered industrial trucks,
- inspection and maintenance,
- safe operating procedures,
- lifting a load with a forklift,
- a forklift’s stability and handing and more.
The DVD program in the kit comes with a comprehensive leader's guide, reproducible scheduling & attendance form, employee quiz, training certificate and training log.
- 1910 Subpart N - Materials Handling and Storage,
- 1910.178 - Powered industrial trucks.