This safety video program on Evacuation Procedures in Construction Environments discusses Emergency Response Plans, evacuation routes, and communication protocols. It also provides practical guidance on how to respond during an emergency, including how to assist others and how to evacuate safely.
Dealing with an emergency is never easy. Neither is evacuating a worksite or facility during one. Very few of us can think clearly or act logically in a crisis, and our urge to get out can easily turn into panic. The result can often be a stampede that causes injuries and property damage. But it doesn't have to be that way because you can help to ensure that an evacuation is calm and orderly.
Areas covered in the program include:
- the role of the evacuation team,
- how to prepare for an emergency,
- basic evacuation procedures,
- evacuating multi-story buildings,
- how to cope with fires and explosions,
- how to handle an active shooter situation, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- 1910.38 - Emergency Action Plans
- 1910 Subpart E - Exit Routes and Emergency Planning
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.