This safety video program on Workplace Violence in Food Processing and Handling Environments discusses valuable information about how to recognize, prevent, and handle violence in the workplace.
Some people believe that a certain amount of conflict on the job is normal. But too often, arguments can escalate into insults, challenges, and threats. Sometimes these conflicts can even become physical, and lead to serious injuries, even death. All of these situations are examples of workplace violence, and they can happen in any work environment. If they do, it can be stressful, bad for morale and downright dangerous. So how much conflict is too much? And where do we draw the line?
Areas covered in the program include:
- defining violence in your workplace,
- warning signs that violence is going to occur,
- how to handle aggressive behavior,
- how to deal with violent behavior,
- creating a Workplace Violence Prevention Program, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- Section 5(a)(1) - General Duty Clause
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.