This safety video program on Caught-In/Between Hazards in Construction Environments provides the information employees need to recognize the caught-in/between hazards that are associated with construction tasks and avoid them before accidents happen.
Caught-in/between accidents occur when a person is squeezed, caught, crushed, pinched or compressed between two or more objects. They are one of the four top causes of fatalities in construction work, and can result in serious injuries or death.
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- what caught-in/between hazards are,
- the three major types of caught-in/between hazards,
- trenching, scaffolding and demolition,
- vehicles and heavy equipment,
- powered tools and machinery, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- 1926 Subpart I - Tools, Hand and Power
- 1926 Subpart L - Scaffolds
- 1926 Subpart N - Cranes, Derricks, Hoists, Elevators, and Conveyors
- 1926 Subpart O - Motor Vehicles, Mechanical Equipment, and Marine Operations
- 1926 Subpart P - Excavations
- 1926 Subpart Q - Concrete and Masonry Construction
- 1926 Subpart W - Rollover Protective Structures, Overhead Protection
- 1926 Subpart T - Demolition
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.