This safety video program on Warehouse Safety helps employees to stay safe by identifying the specific hazards they can encounter while working in a warehouse, and provides practical procedures that they can use to avoid these hazards.
Warehouses are very busy places and that can give rise to a lot of hazardous situations. Every year, thousands of warehouse workers are injured on the job, and more fatalities occur in warehouses than in most other types of workplaces as well. But it doesn't have to be that way. To protect themselves against accidents, employees need to meet warehouse hazards head on by being safety minded.
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- warehouse safety fundamentals,
- materials handling basics,
- unpacking, storing, and stacking pallets,
- working safely with forklifts,
- working safely on a loading dock, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- 1926.250 - Materials Handling, Storage, Use, and Disposal
- 1910.176 - Handling Materials
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.