This safety video program on Emergency Planning assists facilities in complying with existing OSHA, SARA Title III, and numerous state regulations and helps them prepare for potential emergency situations.
Existing OSHA, SARA Title III, and numerous state regulations call for all facilities to meet a number of emergency preparedness and crisis management requirements. These include that every facility have an Emergency Plan that spells out what is to be done in case of an emergency, and that this plan, as well as other important information, be shared with the local emergency planning committee and emergency response groups such as the police, fire department and others.
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- types of emergencies,
- the emergency plan,
- the crisis management team,
- the role of outside agencies,
- practice sessions and drills, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- 1910.165 - Employee Alarm System
- 1910.136 - Means of Egress, General Requirements
- 1910.38 - Employee Emergency Plans and Fire Prevention Plans
- 1910.132-134 - Personal Protective Equipment
- 1910.1556 - Fire Brigades
- Superfund Amendments and Reauthorization Act of 1986 (SARA, Title III)
- Title III, List of Lists Chemical subject to reporting under SARA Title III
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.