This safety video program on Preventing Workplace Discrimination for Managers and Supervisors discusses different types of discriminatory behavior, the laws and policies that have been established to fight it, and what managers and supervisors can do prevent it in their department.
The variety among people, called diversity, has been increasing in society and the workforce for decades. But if employees treat coworkers who are different from them in unfair and prejudicial ways, this discrimination is bad for people and for business. And since it's also illegal, it can expose a company to complex and expensive legal actions as well.
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- information on discrimination,
- the workplace and the law,
- discrimination and company policy,
- preventing discrimination in your department,
- handling a report about workplace discrimination,
- the fact finding process, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- Section 5(a)(1) - General Duty Clause
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.