This safety video program on Work Zone Safety discusses the hazards that are associated with performing roadway construction and maintenance, and the equipment and safe work practices that employees can use to avoid these hazards.
Every day, construction and maintenance tasks are performed on highways, city streets, and country roads. And each year, thousands of workers who perform these tasks as well as the drivers, passengers, and pedestrians who use the roads are killed or injured in work zone accidents. But it doesn't have to happen.
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- work zone safety and traffic control,
- traffic control equipment and procedures,
- setting up a work zone,
- best practices for a safe work zone,
- night work and mobile operations, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.