This safety video program on Fall Protection in Industrial and Construction Environments discusses the fall hazards that can be encountered in a workplace and what employees can do to avoid them.
Anywhere that employees walk or work, whether they're on a shop floor or office carpeting, a scaffold, a catwalk, a fixed ladder or flight of stairs, employees can fall. Workplace falls cause almost 20% of all disabling occupational injuries, and thousands of fatalities every year. But they don't have to happen.
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- preventing slips, trips and falls,
- edges, openings and guarding,
- using portable and fixed ladders,
- working safely on scaffolding,
- personal fall protection, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- 1910 Subpart D - Walking-Working Surfaces
- 1910.27 - Fixed Ladders
- 1910.28 - Safety Requirements for Scaffolding
- 1910.29 - Manually Propelled Mobile Ladder Stands and Scaffolds
- 1910.30 - Other Working Surfaces
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.