This safety video program on Preventing Sexual Harassment for Employees provides workers with the information they need to help prevent sexual harassment in their workplace, and deal with it effectively if it does occur.
Sexual harassment can be devastating for both its victims and the companies they work for. It's also illegal. But the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission still receives more than 10,000 sexual harassment complaints from U.S. workers every year.
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- what sexual harassment is,
- understanding offensive behavior,
- company policy and appropriate conduct,
- what do if someone “crosses the line”,
- reporting a sexual harassment incident, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- Section 5(a)(1) - General Duty Clause
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.