This safety video program on GHS Safety Data Sheets in Construction Environments discusses the types of information that safety datasheets contain, how they present that information, and how employees can use them to work safely with hazardous materials.
As required by OSHA's HAZCOM Standard, Safety Data Sheets (SDSs) provide employees with important information about hazardous materials on their job site and how to handle them safely. SDSs communicate this information according to rules established by the Globally Harmonized System (GHS).
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- safety data sheets (SDS),
- hazard communication and the Globally Harmonized System,
- materials and the hazards that are associated with them,
- how to respond effectively to HAZMAT emergency,
- handling and storing hazardous materials,
- important technical information about HAZMATs, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- 1910.1200(g) - Hazard Communication Standard (HCS)
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.