This safety video program on Planning for Laboratory Emergencies discusses how to minimize damage and prevent injuries if an emergency should occur.
A caustic acid hose has just erupted... an experiment has shown unexpected reactions... what should employees do to deal with these and other emergencies? Employees need to know when and how they should act in an emergency situation.
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- the emergency plan,
- types of emergencies,
- alarms and warning systems,
- contacting outside agencies,
- chemical spills, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- 1910 Subpart Z - Toxic and Hazardous Substances
- 1910.1450 - Occupational Exposure to Hazardous Chemicals in Laboratories
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.