This safety video program on the Introduction to OSHA discusses the rights and responsibilities employees and employers have under OSHA and how the agency enforces its regulations.
The Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970 gave employees the right to a safe and healthy workplace. The OSH Act also created OSHA, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, which creates regulations to protect worker health and safety across the country. To comply with OSHA requirements and build safety culture in the workplace, employers need to ensure that employees have a solid understanding of OSHA's mission and how the agency protects them on the job.
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- OSHA and its mission,
- employees rights under OSHA,
- employers responsibilities under OSHA,
- how OSHA inspections are conducted,
- filing a complaint with OSHA,
- learning more about safety and health issues, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- 1910 – Occupational Health and Safety Standards for General Industry
- 1904 – Recordkeeping
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.