This safety video program on the Introduction to GHS for Construction Workers reviews what the Globally Harmonized System is all about, why OSHA adopted the GHS, and the phase-in dates for implementing the GHS.
Created specifically to assist facilities in complying with the employee training requirements of OSHA's newly adopted GHS regulations, these products discuss the Globally Harmonized System for the Classification and Labeling of Chemicals.
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- information on what the Globally Harmonized System is,
- why OSHA adopted the GHS,
- hazard classification,
- safety data sheets,
- container labeling, information and training,
- GHS phase-in dates, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- 1926.59 - Hazard Communication
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.