This safety video program on GHS Safety Data Sheets in the Laboratory reviews the composition of GHS safety data sheets and the information that is contained in each section.
Created specifically to assist facilities in complying with the employee training requirements of OSHA's newly adopted GHS regulations, this video discusses how chemicals should be labeled under GHS.
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- safety data sheets,
- materials and their hazards,
- hazardous materials emergencies,
- handling hazardous materials, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- 1910 Subpart Z - Toxic and Hazardous Substances
- 1910.1450 - Occupational Exposure to Hazardous Chemicals in Laboratories
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.