This safety video program on Workplace Security discusses the importance of workplace security, how to identify vulnerabilities in your facility, and the types of policies that need to be included in a workplace security program.
We hear about it almost every day: somewhere something bad has happened in a workplace. An employee has been shot by an angry coworker or estranged spouse, a bomb has been set off and people have been injured, or a company’s computer system has been hacked and the credit card information of millions of customers has been stolen. These things don’t just happen somewhere else. They can occur in our own city or town, even our own company.
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- identifying security issues and vulnerabilities,
- strengthening physical security for doors,
- glass and locks,
- strengthening physical security for lighting,
- surveillance and alarms,
- cybersecurity and safeguarding company information,
- controlling access and monitoring visitors,
- dealing with workplace violence, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- Section 5(a)(1) - General Duty Clause
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.