This safety video program on Fighting Fatigue in the Workplace discusses the causes of fatigue, the hazards that it creates, and what employees can do to avoid it.
Tired people make mistakes. That's why workplace fatigue can significantly increase the likelihood of employees being hurt, even killed, on the job. It also reduces productivity and increases expenses. Each year, fatigue costs U.S. businesses more than $130 billion dollars. But it can be prevented.
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- what fatigue is and what causes it,
- the hazards of fatigue,
- reducing fatigue in the workplace,
- how sleep hygiene can help,
- the role of healthy diet and exercise, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- Section 5(a)(1) - General Duty Clause
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.