This safety video program on First Aid discusses what employees should do and not do when someone is sick or injured, and how to determine when they should call for emergency assistance.
When an employee is injured or becomes ill, their coworkers will usually be the first ones on the scene and have the opportunity to provide some initial treatment. In these situations they need to be able to recognize common injuries and illnesses, and understand how to treat them.
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- eye injuries,
- cuts, burns and abrasions,
- strains, sprains, fractures and shock,
- heart attack and cardiac arrest,
- heat-related illnesses, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- 1910 Subpart K - Medical and First Aid
- 1910.151 - Medical services and First Aid
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.