MARCOM's First Aid DVD Program discusses what employees should do and not do when someone is sick or injured, and how to determine when they should call for emergency assistance.
When an employee is injured or becomes ill, their coworkers will usually be the first ones "on the scene" and have the opportunity to provide some initial treatment. In these situations they need to be able to recognize common injuries and illnesses, and understand how to treat them.
The DVD program and booklet include information on:
- eye injuries,
- cuts, burns and abrasions,
- strains, sprains, fractures and shock,
- heart attack and cardiac arrest,
- heat-related illnesses and more.
The DVD program in the kit comes with a comprehensive leader's guide, reproducible scheduling & attendance form, employee quiz, training certificate and training log.
- 1910 Subpart K - Medical and First Aid
- 1910.151 - Medical services and first aid