MARCOM's Fall Protection in Industrial and Construction Environments DVD Program discusses the fall hazards that can be encountered in a workplace and what employees can do to avoid them.
Anywhere that employees walk or work, whether they're on a shop floor or office carpeting, a scaffold, a catwalk, a fixed ladder or flight of stairs, employees can fall. Workplace falls cause almost 20% of all disabling occupational injuries, and thousands of fatalities every year. But they don't have to happen.
The DVD program includes:
- preventing slips, trips and falls,
- edges, openings and guarding,
- using portable and fixed ladders,
- working safely on scaffolding,
- personal fall protection and more.
The DVD program in the kit comes with a comprehensive leader's guide, reproducible scheduling & attendance form, employee quiz, training certificate and training log.
- 1910 Subpart D - Walking-Working Surfaces;
- 1910.27, Fixed ladders;
- 1910.28 Safety requirements for scaffolding;
- 1910.29 Manually propelled mobile ladder stands and scaffolds (towers).;
- 1910.30 - Other working surfaces.