This safety video program on Forklift/Powered Industrial Truck Safety gives employees the information they need to work safely with forklifts, while helping employers comply with OSHA's Powered Industrial Truck Standard.
Forklifts and other powered industrial trucks are rugged, powerful tools that help workers perform materials handling tasks quickly and efficiently. But the same qualities that make industrial trucks so helpful can also make them dangerous, and they are involved in more than 100 fatalities and 35,000 serious injuries each year.
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- OSHA training requirements,
- types of powered industrial trucks,
- inspection and maintenance,
- safe operating procedures,
- lifting a load with a forklift,
- a forklift’s stability and handing, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- 1910 Subpart N - Materials Handling and Storage
- 1910.178 - Powered Industrial Trucks
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.