This safety video program on Electrical Safety discusses how electricity works, explains its hazards, and describes the procedures and equipment that employees should use to work safely around low voltage electricity.
Electricity is so much a part of everyday life it's easy to forget that it can be also be dangerous. It causes thousands of injuries and hundreds of fatalities every year. Electricity can also start fires and cause explosions that result in extensive and costly damage.
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- the basics of electricity,
- circuits and the flow of electrical current,
- recognizing and avoiding electrical hazards,
- special electrical work environments,
- handling an electrical accident, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- 1910 Subpart S - Electrical
- 1910.301 - Introduction
- 1910.302 - Electric Utilization Systems
- 1910.303 - General Requirements
- 1910.305 - Wiring Methods, Components, and Equipment for General Use
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.