This safety video program on Hazard Communication in Cleaning and Maintenance Environments discusses the requirements of the HAZCOM Standard, the hazards that can be associated with different types of hazardous materials, and what employees can do to avoid these hazards.
Hazardous materials are used in many cleaning and maintenance tasks. OSHA's Hazard Communication (HAZCOM) Standard gives employees the "right-to-know" about any potentially hazardous materials that can be encountered in their workplace, and how to handle them safely.
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- sources of HAZMAT information,
- exposure to hazardous materials,
- different types of HAZMATs,
- PPE and safe storage,
- responding to a HAZMAT spill, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- 1910 Subpart Z - Toxic and Hazardous Substances
- 1910.1200 - Hazard Communication
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.