This safety video program on Dealing with Hazardous Spills helps workers understand the hazards that can be associated with hazardous materials and the cleanup procedures that can mitigate them.
Hazardous materials in the workplace usually aren't a problem when they're handled carefully. But accidents can and do happen. When a spill occurs, serious damage can be prevented if employees have been trained on how to respond to them safely and effectively.
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- HAZMAT basics,
- the Emergency Action Plan,
- the spill response team,
- first steps in responding to a spill,
- characterizing a spill and cleaning it up,
- special hazards associated with a HAZMAT spill cleanup,
- decontamination and waste disposal, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- 1910 Subpart H - Hazardous Materials
- 1910.119 - Process Safety Management of Highly Hazardous Chemicals
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.