This safety video program on Personal Protective Equipment provides employees with the information that they need to avoid injury on the job by using the appropriate PPE.
On-the-job injuries affect all types of people doing all types of work. And virtually everyone will experience at least one of them at some point in their life. These accidents cost employers more than $100 billion every year. Since most workplace injuries result from the workers not wearing proper personal protective equipment (PPE), OSHA requires employers to provide and maintain appropriate PPE for their people, and train them on how to use it.
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- an overview of the OSHA regulations involving PPE,
- head protection,
- eye and face protection,
- respiratory protection,
- hand protection ,
- foot and leg protection, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- 1910 Subpart I - Personal Protective Equipment
- 1910.132 - General Requirements
- 1910.133 - Eye and Face Protection
- 1910.134 - Respiratory Protection
- 1910.135 - Head Protection
- 1910.136 - Occupational Foot Protection
- 1910.138 - Hand Protection
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.