This safety video program on Dealing with Drug and Alcohol Abuse: for Managers and Supervisors discusses drug and alcohol abuse, the damage it causes to workers and the businesses that employ them, and what should be done to create and maintain a drug and alcohol-free workplace.
Most substance abusers have jobs. In fact, it is estimated that one out of every ten workers has a drug or alcohol problem. Their behavior "under the influence" can decrease productivity, create a hostile work environment, and damage a company's reputation. Worst of all it can significantly increase the chances of workplace incidents and injuries.
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- how substance abuse can affect a workplace,
- what substances are abused,
- laws to know about,
- creating a drug and alcohol-free workplace,
- substance abuse education and testing,
- recognizing on-the-job substance abuse,
- handling substance abuse situations, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- 1910.1020 - Access to Employee Exposure and Medical Records
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.