Produced by MARCOM, this Confined Space Entry DVD Program provides employees with the information they need to stay safe in Permit Spaces and helps employers stay in compliance with OSHA requirements… whether they doing "general industry" or "construction" type work.
OSHA's May 2015 Confined Spaces in Construction regulation (CFR 29 1926 Subpart AA) not only includes specific requirements for construction activities in confined spaces, it also clarifies many of the rules included in its Permit-Required Confined Spaces Standard for General Industry (29 CFR Part 1910.146) as well. The Construction Standard can also apply to many employers that don't normally consider themselves to be "construction-type" businesses.
Topics covered in these products include:
- reducing risk with a Permit Space Program,
- the Entry Permit,
- testing for hazardous atmospheres,
- making a space as safe as possible,
- a step-by-step approach to safe entry,
- attendants and evacuation,
- special situations, and more.
The DVD program comes with a comprehensive leader's guide, reproducible scheduling & attendance form, employee quiz, training certificate and training log.
- 1910 Subpart H - Hazardous Materials,
- 1910.119 - Process safety management of highly hazardous chemicals.;
- 1910 Subpart J - General Environmental Controls,
- 1910.146 - Permit-required confined spaces.