This safety video program on DOT HAZMAT Safety Training provides the information employees need to help prevent HAZMAT incidents from occurring.
The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) has established Hazardous Materials Regulations to ensure safe and secure handling of the more than one million HAZMAT shipments that are made every day in this country.
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- DOT HAZMAT Regulations and training,
- HAZMAT labels,
- placards and hazard classes,
- shipping papers and emergency response information,
- using the DOT Emergency Response Guidebook,
- shipping and receiving hazardous materials,
- HAZMAT emergencies and exposure, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- DOT 49 CFR 172.700
- 1910 Subpart Z - Toxic and Hazardous Substances
- 1910.1201 - Retention of DOT Markings, Placards and Labels
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.